Services we provide

Canada Work Visa Consultant

A Super Visa is a multiple entry visa valid for 10 years. So your parents or grandparents can visit you in Canada as they please.

Since 2011, the parents and grandparents of permanent residents and Canadian Citizens are eligible to visit Canada for a period of two years on initial entry and up to 6 months for subsequent entry.

Documentations required to ensure your parents and grandparents are supported during their time in Canada includes:

  • An invitation letter.
  • Documents to support the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO).
  • Evidence of parental relationship.
  • Medical insurance coverage for at least one year from Canadian insurance company.

APT Immigration experts will help you fill up the application form and update the status of your file. We will help you with the documentation and the paperwork to complete the application within the deadline.