Services we provide

Canadian Experience Class

Do you have at least one year of work experience in Canada? If yes, then this page is the perfect destination for you. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration category which is suitable for Canada’s temporary foreign workers and international students and entrepreneurs who wish to become permanent residents. To be precise, this program is a boon of permanent residence to the immigrants who are working in Canada for more than a year.

Immigrants on a temporary work permit are benefitted with this mode of Canada Express Entry. Similarly, the international students with post-graduate work permit are eligible to work in Canada for a year in a professional or technical field. Canadian Experience Class is the fastest mode of acquiring permanent resident status by these international students with a minimum of one year of work experience in Canada.

Canadian Experience Class is extended to those immigrants who are currently not residing in Canada. If you are one among them-All you need to do is submit your application within three years from the time you left your Canadian job.

To qualify for the Canadian Experience class, you must have:

APT Immigration consultants will review your profile and assist you to apply for Canadian Experience Class. We will ensure that all the documentation and paperwork to apply for Canadian Experience Class is as per the guidelines by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Do you fulfill any of the above eligibility criteria? If yes, then connect with us to check your eligibility.