The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has reopened its Express Entry sub category to 500 new applications on the 5 of July, 2018. The Federal Express Entry applicants are eligible to apply for SINP. These applications are processed on first-come, first-served basis.
This is the third time this year that the SINP reopens its Express Entry sub-category to candidates in the Express Entry system. During the two previous intake periods, which took place on January 10 and June 13, the maximum application intake was 400.
The good news is that the applicants are not required a job offer to apply for International Skilled worker – Express Entry system under SINP. Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for SINP.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree with this.
- For degrees and diplomas obtained outside of Canada, you must have an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC's list of approved organizations.
- Have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years:
- In your field of education or training occupation, and
- In a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.
If you fulfill all the criteria to become a part of SINP, then start the immigration process now. Candidates who successfully obtain a provincial nomination under the Express Entry sub-category will be awarded an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
APT consultants have updated knowledge about the entire process of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. Being a part of ICCRC, the immigration consultants can assure high success rate while migrating to Canada.
If you want to settle in Canada in next 6 months, please contact our immigration experts right now!